Dr. Eggman Voice Demo Dr. Eggman Voice Demo

i could see it as being robotnik but now it needs works try as hard as you can to get a more gravel tone something rougher and harsher ive done the voice before and i like using dean bristows voice cause in my opinion it was excelent mike has done okey but it was never the same.But keep working at it your getting there.

DrMackFoxx responds:

I wholeheartedly agree that my impression needs a fair amount of refinement. Granted, I've come to like Mike Pollock's voicing of Dr. Eggman, although Deem Bristow is, by far, my favorite voice actor of the two. Thank you very much for the critique and for checking out this demo. I really appreciate it! :)

I Pledge I Pledge

Reminds me of the enlcave in the fallout series how they live by old patriotic views but in a twisted scope nicely done.

Garden Party Garden Party

i used this song as the intro to my highschools talent show i did stand up comedy XD.

Pumpkin Hill (Evil Carnival) Pumpkin Hill (Evil Carnival)

Spectacular!!!

i love it it has a classic touch to it i also like how you used mystic cave zone it really gives it a real carnival/creepshow theme to it also it has a sea game gear and genesis feel to it which brings back fond memories of me and my genesis ill give it a 10/10.

DreamEater responds:

^Pro Retro-Gamer^

Thanks so much for the spot on review :3

~Dj Sonik

Toejam and Earl Toejam and Earl

yeay

now that brings me back i like how it has a 8-bit feal to it and techno put in it that simply extrodinary top 10

His World (Remix) His World (Remix)

awsome

very good i like it a lot it did not lack at all in originality i give this a 10 and a 5

Freedom Of Speech Freedom Of Speech

hahahahaha

thats awsome 10

sonic icecap mix sonic icecap mix

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

awsome thats just awsome i like the piano gives it a certain setting of peace in it and the song itself is great i will give it a 10 and a 5 for as long as i have a pc.

Chronamut responds: